NDS EZ Roll Gravel Gravel Pavers are the ultimate product to reduce the amount of stormwater runoff and recharge the groundwater. The water is allowed to naturally drain into the underlying soils. NDS gravel pavers provide a solid ground surface that is strong enough to support light to heavy vehicular traffic. By transferring the weight of the vehicle to the base layer underneath the gravel, the pavers prevent rutting and maintain the rustic look of a gravel road.
Manufactured in pre-assembled rolls that can be rolled out over the base material onsite, allowing for easy installation and labor savings. A single continuous piece of geotextile fabric prevents gravel from migrating down into the base. 40 stakes are provided with every roll.
In addition to these load applications, EZ Roll Gravel Pavers are also an effective solution for erosion control on slopes and in swales.
EZ Roll Gravel Pavers are available in four colors Tan, Gray, Black and Brick Red, allowing for design flexibility when choosing gravel colors and applications.
Lateral snap-lock system allows rolls to be connected without any special tools to provide continuous stability and load-bearing capacity.
Roll size: 3.87' x 149' x 1"
Area covered per roll 576 sq. ft.
EZ Roll® Gravel Pavers have been tested to ensure they meet ADA requirements.
• • Permeable surfaces eliminate or reduce stormwater runoff
• • Stormwater filters naturally through subsurface, reducing pollutants
• • Water is conserved as gravel does not require irrigation for maintenance
• • Pavers are made of 100% recycled plastic
• • Empty cells have a compressive strength of 66,000 psf
• • Stakes provided with each roll
• • Reduces demands put on landscape drainage system
• • More pleasing aesthetically than traditional hardscaping