Drainage Solutions is made up of knowledgeable and dedicated individuals who are committed to providing excellent customer service and high quality products at fair prices.
TITLE: Inside Sales / Customer Service
REPORTS TO: Branch / Store Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-time
Position Summary: Sale of pipe, valves, fittings, geotextiles, geogrids, erosion control and drainage products by phone, internet or in person while maintaining a high-quality standard of customer service.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
· Assist and follow up with customers to sell products, resolve problems, and answer questions.
· Prepare quotes, and enter sales orders, invoices, and customer returns.
· Process payments and deposits
· Coordinate deliveries with appropriate personnel
· Maintains quality service by enforcing organization standards.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
· Review customer complaints and service suggestions and presents to operations.
· Maintains a safe and clean store environment.
· Promotes the growth and success of the salesperson and co-workers.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
• High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
• General Math Skills.
• Scheduling and time Management.
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Must possess proficient ability to communicate in English in oral and written format.
• Have technical aptitude.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.